The 14th Seoul Jazz Festival 2020 Postponed
First of all, we would like to thank all fans who have shown continued support and interest in ‘The 14th Seoul Jazz Festival 2020’.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have made the decision to postpone ‘SJF 2020’ which was scheduled for May 23rd & 24th to fall 2020. We very much hoped to share more details on the postponement for your convenience, but it is with true regret to inform you that we can only confirm the postponement for now and will be able to share more details in due course. Thank you for your patience, and we ask for your kind understanding.
Please see below for more information.
▶ Details of the postponed event
As we are actively working on maintaining the original festival setting and are also working very closely with all artists to coordinate our schedules, more information on the postponement and the line-up will follow soon.
- Rescheduled date to be announced between end of April ~ early May
- 3rd line-up to be announced in May
▶ Ticket transfers & cancellation/refund
As of 12 pm Monday, April 13, 2020, our ticket sale will be temporarily suspended and will resume when the rescheduled date is announced.
- For those who wish to maintain the purchased tickets:
Current tickets held will remain valid and automatically be transferred to the rescheduled date.
- For those who prefer cancellation/refund:
A full refund will be made with no extra charge according to the procedures below.
1) Please contact Interpark/WMP customer service to request a full refund.
(Refund request available for 10 days from the day the rescheduled date has been announced)
2) A full refund will be made upon request.
※ Please follow the procedures above to request a full refund. If the customer makes the cancellation on his/her own, cancellation fee may be charged.
※ There will be no additional sale for blind and early bird tickets, so please be mindful of making cancellation for these types of tickets.
- For those who have cancelled their tickets AFTER February 23rd and PRIOR to this announcement:
You may request refunds for the cancellation fee for cancellations submitted as of Feb 23 (Sun) when the South Korean government raised the COVID-19 alert level to the highest of Red.
1) Please contact Interpark/WMP customer service to request a refund for the cancellation fee by 6PM on April 24th.
2) A refund for the cancellation fee will be made upon request.
- Should there be any changes to SJF 2020’s line-up, ticketholders who wish to receive a refund will be able to request a full refund for 10 days from the day the 3rd line-up announcement has been made.
▶ Points of Contact
- Interpark C/S (1544-1555)
Operating Hours: 9AM – 6PM (Everyday)
- WMP C/S (1661-4764)
Operating Hours: 9AM – 6PM (Weekdays) / 10AM – 5PM (Weekends & Holidays)